Who is the event for?
Every lady and girl out there with a bike! Riding with other women is always good fun so we are putting on this Ride Day to give you the opportunity to meet other ladies that enjoy getting amongst it. We will have the Natural Terrain MX Track all to ourselves, so that you can spend Sunday riding with your galpals, new and old!
Your entry fee will cover:
– Your riding fees on Sunday
– Killer BBQ on Saturday Night from the boys at MXstore; and
– Young Henrys is supplying a drink or two so we can all hang out and get to know one another.
The best time to arrive is after 4pm Saturday 17 November, otherwise before 8:00am Sunday, is fine. (You’ll just miss the evenings socialising which is arguably as important as the riding!!)
To be paid before your spot is locked in! Once you’ve filled out the form below payment details will be provided.
– Seniors (16+) $55
– Juniors (9-15) $35
– Under 8’s $20
– Plus if required, A Motorcycling Australia One Event Licence, ($12.50) is to be paid at QMP the weekend of the event.
What You Need To Bring:
– A race licence if you have one, otherwise a one event licence will be available on the day for $12.50
– All riding gear
– Snacks and Drinks
– Camping Equipment – there will be plenty of people to lend a hand setting up if needed.
What You Don’t Need to Bring:
The man in your life that usually helps out! We are providing tools (Thanks SP Tools!) and mechanics so that we can have a super warm and fuzzy all girl environment for the evening and ride day! If you are someone who has not gone riding without assistance from your Dad/Brother/Husband/Boyfriend/Mate/Neighbour before, and it worries you a little, this is your opportunity to see that it is more than do-able! And we’ll all be there to help you unload etc. if you need it!
So come along and be a part of our first ever FOX WOMENS RIDE DAY Presented by MXSTORE.
“Creating a womens dirtbiking community!“